The AirWave Internet Inspiration
AirWave Internet is run by weekend travellers for weekend travellers, we have long understood the increasing need for internet access when travelling, especially when traveling with 2 children, 4 mobile phones, 2 tablets and 1 laptop all hungry for internet connection.
For many a year we relied on limited campsite wifi and any free wifi hotspots we could find however with ever increasing site access costs and the introduction of cost per device we needed to find a better solution.
The Mobile Wireless Solution
Utilising the greater coverage of the 3g/4g mobile networks you no longer have any connection issues, with 99% of the UK covered and much of Europe you no longer have to rely on finding a location with a good wifi signal or a McDonalds car park for a hotspot
We supply adapted 3g/4g routers that will allow ANY network phone or data sim to be used for your Motorhome Wifi Caravan WiFi Campervan WiFi on the go and when away.
This means you can use it at home as a replacement for your home broadband, in your vehicle as you travel to & from sites and in your Caravan, campervan or Motorhome.
Any network phone or data sim can be used as our devices are unlocked our prefered sim is a 12mth "3" contract phone sim and we use one in the office, in the car and when we are away as it allows us unlimited data in the UK and 12gb data access per month in Europe with the added bonus of GoBinge.
Reasons for using AirWave
- Use ANY phone or data sim & with ANY network.
- Portable wifi Internet for your Home, Car, Caravan, Campervan, Motorhome.
- Connect up to 10 wifi devices at the same time.
- Use in UK EU USA for full speed broadband everywhere.
- Easy none technical setup.
- Use at home or office to replace your current contracts.
- Avoid UK ISP blocks by using 3g/4g networks.
- 14 day no quible return guarantee.+ we are 20% cheaper than our nearest competitors & 50% cheaper than another.If you have any questions message us via our instant chat feature below if we are online or see or setup pages here